The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor El Camino Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. It is our goal to exceed the needs of the residents in our community and we constantly strive to achieve customer service excellence.
Windsor El Camino was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor El Camino unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. These languages include: Spanish, Russian, Sign, Ukranian, Korean, Mandarin, Hindi, Punjabi, Japanese, Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnam, Hmong, and French.
The rehab team at Windsor El Camino Care Center have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting and our “restaurant style” dining.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
What is special about us?
- We have a variety of food choices on our menu available to all our residents.
- Our dietary department is very versatile and able to accommodate many different dietary considerations including: gluten free, low sodium, cardiac, vegetarian, diabetic, and many more.
- We have a very popular team of therapists in our rehab department and always receive positive feedback.
- We have been serving our community for the past 8 years.
- We have multiple success stories of clinically complex patients that we have been able to discharge to a lower level of care.
Administrator – William “Bill” Hunt
Director of Nursing – Suzanne Brazier
Director of Rehabilitation – Danette Perkins
Business Development Director – Mylene Lee
Social Services Director – Roxanne Lozano Henry
Win My mother stayed at Windsor El Camino for two weeks in February and I can only say WOW! The staff was very kind and attentive. She had a fall at home and needed therapy to recover and get back home. The CNA’s, especially Alice and Ophelia, were the best! They treated my mother as if she were their own. The rehab was great and overall my Mom’s stay was exceptional! If we ever need skilled nursing again we will without a doubt choose Windsor!
– Mary S.
While my mother was at Windsor, I only saw her taken good care of. Her nurses came whenever she needed them. Once, I had to take her for a doctor appointment, and they called looking for her when we were late returning. They are definitely on top of her care.
– Allyson B.